Policies & Rules
To create a safe and comfortable living environment, this property and unit have the following policies and rules:
No Pets, No Smoking & No Drugs.
More details on these and other policies and rules can be found in the lease agreement.
Rent, Lease Term & Availability
Rent: $1,200/month (includes Water/Sewer/Trash)
Availability: Approximately 7/1/2019
Photos & Video Walk-through
Video walk-through and 3D photos are coming soon.
How to Apply to Rent one of my Units
- Complete an online Rental Interest Form to indicate your interest in one of my units if you have not done so already.
- Contact me (call or email) or wait until I contact you and we'll see if this property is the right fit for you. If it is.....
- Each roommate must complete the Application. If you have an Animal (or plan to), please note this in the Application and we will determine if you need to fill out and Animal Application too.
- Once I have received all the Applications, we'll set up a time to view the property (remember you can always view the video walk-through which will give you a really good idea what the place will look like in person).
- If you liked what you saw, I'll send you a copy of the lease agreement. I'll also send a link to the online credit/criminal report.
- Once I have received the satisfactory credit/criminal report, the signed contract and a damage/security deposit (equal to one months rent), I'll sign and return a copy of the lease and send you a door code that gives you access to the property.
- Then you just have to fill out the property condition report and move in . . . .
1 car carport
Shed in back yard and storage closet in carport.
Why Rent from Me?
"The property was very nice and kept up. I always got a quick reply. Thanks for being so accommodating this summer!"
"I had a great experience. Would recommend to anyone."
"looking to rent again this winter."
"Very nice place, good landlord..." Deposit return was: "Better than expected"